Carla Bruni




This drawing inspired by Carla Bruni, one of my favorite artist, I was listening to her song and my mind exploring her world, I secretly wished I can play and sing like her. Her heavy voice in french, .....but for now, I'm happy to be me, LOL.
Who is Carla Bruni?
Carla Bruni-Sarkozy[1] (born Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi, 23 December 1967) is an Italian-born, French[1] songwriter, singer, and former model. She is the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy whom she married at the Elysee Palace on 2 February 2008
Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi was born in Turin, Italy, and is heiress to the fortune created by the Italian tire manufacturing company CEAT, founded in the 1920s by her grandfather Virginio Bruni Tedeschi. The company was sold in the 1970s to Pirelli (the brand lives on via its former subsidiary in India, founded in 1958)[2]. The family moved to France in 1975[3], reportedly to escape the threat of kidnapping by the Red Brigades, a Marxist-Leninist terrorist group active in Italy in the 1970s. Bruni grew up in France from age seven and attended boarding school in Switzerland. She went to Paris to study art and architecture, but left school at 19 to become a model

Comments

Popular Posts